Translate This Page!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First post

Hello I'm Nathan. This is my first blog post. I'm homeschooled so this morning I did school.  A few minutes earlier my mom created my blog (here's a link to her blog http://www.bainsteradventure.blogspot.com/).

In case you are wondering about the nabear title that is my nickname. This afternoon I'm going to gymnastics I do a Trampoline & Tumbling class which consists of - you guessed it Trampoline & Tumbling. It's a fun class, although I always wake up next morning feeling sore all over (hey that's a good thing right?). I'm training for a 5K (one of my friends at co-op motivated me to do it). I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathan! 5K's are fun! one you get goin', you fly like the wind!!!!

    ReplyDelete